NRA is a recruitment agency formed by the central government of India. This is set up by the Union Cabinet’s approval for the common entrance exam for non gazetted govt exams. This would be a single test for banking, railways, and staff selection examination for Tier 1. The respective board itself would conduct the tier 2 and Tier 3 exam process. The agency is set to ease out the recruitment process and will be in effect from 2021.
The NRA CET exam would be conducted in 3 levels, Undergraduate, 10th pass, and 12th pass. All the three levels would have a separate exam and different exam pattern and syllabus. Level 3 is for 10th pass students, and the difficulty would be different as well.
Let us look at a few important details of CET for 10th pass students.
- The examination would be a computer-based exam.
- It would be conducted in 12 different languages.
- You can appear for the exam as many times as you want to improve the score.
- The score would be valid for three years.
- Every year, the exam would be conducted two times.
- The exam centers would be in districts as well, making it convenient for rural students to appear.
What would be the selection procedure for the examination
- Candidates appearing for the NRA CET exam have to clear it, terming it the first round or Tier 1/Prelim exams.
- After you pass the exam, the further examination phase would be conducted by IBPS, RRB, or SSC board, respectively.
- The official announcement for the selection procedure is not yet declared, so stay tuned on their official website.
The expected NRA CET Exam pattern is said to divided in fours sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English comprehension
- General awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
The exam total marks for Level 3(10th pass) is said to be 200, each section carrying an equal weightage of 50 marks. There would be a negative 1/4th marking as well.
Please note, this is an expected pattern, and the board has made no official announcement for the same.
NRA CET Exam Syllabus
It is expected that the syllabus might be the same for all three levels, but the difficulty level would vary. The NRA CET syllabus‘s official announcement has not been released, but candidates can expect a question from the above-stated examination pattern for the test. Accordingly, they can prepare for the exam.
How should a 10th pass student prepare for the CET exam?
As you cleared your 10th examination, you must be wondering about your career more seriously. What stream you would decide, what career it holds, and what are the job opportunities you would get is what you must focus on. Here is a common entrance exam for all the government group B and C posts marking a safe and secure career future for yourselves. So you must keep updated with all the official notifications on their website.
You also must start searching for the appropriate study material. Hunting for good online pages where you can get sample papers or previous papers with solutions is also a good way to start.