Having a good height is a god gift, but if it reaches to a level where you see every person by bending your face makes you different from others. A good height could be natural or it could be because of some abnormalities in the body. Not only men but some women also have very gigantic height. We present you a list of top ten tallest women in the world.
1. Trijntje Keever: On the top position amongst all the tallest women, we have Trijntje Keever. She was born on 10th April 1616 and died on 22nd July, 1633. She was just 17 years old at the time of her death and her height was 8 ft 4 in. She is the tallest women ever in the history. The reason found for her death was cancer. When Trijntje was just nine years old her height was recorded as 6 ft 7 in. Her height kept on increasing on a rapid speed and she faced many problems because of this.
2. Zeng Jinlian: Zeng Jinlian is the second tallest women in the history. She was born on 25th June, 1964 in China and died on 13th February, 1982. The average height of Chinese people is not so much and it falls below the average height of people from rest of the world. Zeng is the only women in this world who was counted in the tallest verified heights of 8 feet or above. At the age of 4 her height was measured as 5 ft 1.5 in and it kept on increasing. When she was 17 years old her height was 8 ft 1.75 in and her weight was 130 kg and she died a natural death
3. Katia D’avila Rodrigues: On the third spot we have Katia D’avila Rodrigues . She was born in Brazil and her height was 7 ft 10 in, she was not known by many people until an article in newspaper was published on her. This made her so famous amongst numerous people. Katia height increased rapidly, when she was small her eight was not similar as of a normal person. At the time of her death so many people came to attend her funeral.
4. Jane Bunford: On the fourth spot we have the tall lady Jane Bunford from Birmingham, United Kingdom. She was born on 26th July, 1895 in Bartley Green, Northfield and was died on 1st April, 1922. Jane was the tallest person in the world during her life span. She met with an accident in 1906 and her head was damaged in that accident. After this accident her height started increasing on a rapid speed because of excess growth of hormone. Her height was 7 ft 10 in.
5. Yao Defen: Yao Defen is also from China, she was born on 15th July, 1952 in Shucheng, Liuan, Anhui, China and she died on 13th November, 2012. She was so tall in height and her gigantic size created many problems for her. When she was born she was 2.8 kg but at the age of three she started eating three times as of a normal kid. She had a tumor in her pituitary gland which resulted in her abnormal growth. Her height was 7 ft 8 in.
Sandy Allen: On the sixth spot we have Sandy Allen, she was from United States. Sandy was born on 18th June , 1955 in Chicago, Illinois, United States and died on 13th August, 2008 in Shelbyville, Indiana, United States. As per Guinness Book of World Record she was the tallest woman in United States during her life period. She died because of the kidney and blood infections. Her height was measured as 7 ft 7 in.
7. Maria Feliciana dos Santos: The height of Maria Feliciana dos Santos was normal till the age of ten, later she had an abrupt increase in her height. She was born on May 27 of 1946 in Amparo San Francisco, Sergipe. She was a basketball player, singer and involved in many other activities. In 1995 she had her foot surgery and because of that she was unable to move or even stand. Her total height measured was 7 ft 4 in.
8. Zainab Bibi: On the eights spot we have the tallest lady from Pakistan. She was born in Pakistan and later settles down in England. Her height was the major attraction when she was doing her studies. Because of her gigantic height she got the permission to stay permanently in London. Her height was measured as 7 ft 2 in.
9. Svetlana Singh: Svetlana Singh was born in India and on the ninth position amongst all the tallest women in the world. Her height was also 7 ft 2 in and she was married to an Indian guy whose height was also more than 6 ft. She delivers a baby boy whose height is also abnormal. At the age of 2.5 years her son was 4 t 5in tall and is the world’s tallest toddler.
10. Malgorzata Dydek: On the last position in our list we have the star basketball player of Polnad. She was born on 28th April, 1974 in Warsaw, Poland and died on 27th May, 2011 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Małgorzata was an international Polish basketball player and player for her country for a long time. She was the tallest basketball female player. Because of her gigantic height her weight was 101 kg. Her height was measured as 7 ft 2 in.